July 29, 2010

Just When You Thought He Couldn't Get Any Worse...

Rapper Soulja Boy arrives at the 2010 BET Awards in Los Angeles June 27, 2010.
When I re-introduced the world to Pretty Boy Swag back in May, the consensus was "this is shit, get it away from my ears." It's an awful song that sounds like Stevie from "Malcolm In The Middle" laid down the hook, but compared to what you're about to hear (if you can bare it), it's nothing. The songs I'm gonna be posting after the jump are so BAD they'd make Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka say "what da fuck?" Yes, Soulja Boy is going hard for the W.O.A.T. (Worst Of All-Time), so proceed with caution. You've been warned.


Trash right?? Well it gets even worse.


Huh?? It's unconscionable how wack this is. I don't think I've heard ANYTHING worse in my entire life. What, there's more?? Oh Lord....


Oh my God! Stop, please, no more!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! .....Dead.