July 29, 2010

This Week In Flops 7/27/10

Fat Joe
Fresh off being blessed with the title of Industry Prognosticator by Billboard.com, your boy Fiyah is back to do some prognosticating. Lets go!

Let's get a consensus going, Fat Joe has fallen completely off, right?? Oh ok, just making sure. I have this album, but haven't heard any it yet, and I'm assuming not many will. I'm guessing just 15-35k for the Fat man.

Tech N9ne
This is Tech N9ne's 11th studio album, can you believe that?? I can't, and that's probably because I still have heard any of them. Oh well, Tech still has a fanbase and does very well for an independent artist, so I'm guessing he lands in the 10-25 range.

Dru Hill
Hands up if you knew this album was coming out?? Stop lying, I didn't even know it was coming until I saw it leaked over the weekend lol. What the fuck Dru Hill, y'all didn't want to wait and try to build any buzz for this shit?? I mean, what is the single?? Has anybody heard it?? Hell, does anybody know what it was even called?? This album promises to be more of a fail than Nokio's hair (hey Nokio, being suspect is Sisqo's shtick, not yours), so I'm guessing 3-15k.

Slum Village
I didn't even know there were enough Slum Village members alive to make this album happen. I'm not sure this album will chart, so I'm thinking 1-6k.