July 10, 2010

Young Jeezy - I'm Just Sayin'



Very dope video, but man, have you ever heard of this kid on YouTube named Eric Stanley?? He plays the violin and he made a crazy mash-up of I'm Just Sayin' with Rihanna's Rude Boy, Lady Gaga's Telephone, and Usher's O.M.G. You've GOT to check this shit out! Fuck it, just check out all his videos like his Find Your Love cover (what he did with that hook was magic!) and his Love The Way You Lie cover. I'm sure learning to play the violin didn't win him any popularity contests, but the kid has serious skills and I'm positive somebody in the industry will be smart enough to put him to work.

(Side note: Why isn't IJS a popular internet slang yet?? I mean, of course LOL will always be king, but people say "I'm just sayin'" enough that it's at least worth shortening up. Lets make it happen, it's the IJS movement baby!)