November 14, 2007

I Know You Don't Care But... Arrest Development Is Back Y'all

Nope not the TV show, the rap group from the early 90's! Well for some reason they thought it was a good idea for them to come back... and here they are lol. They did a short interview with Billboard.com and you can just that out HERE.

Who the hell knows why (now of all times) they think they can come back lol. I mean seriously, today's popular acts like Soulja Boy and Hurricane Chris can't even sale any records so I dunno what they are expecting. I know what I'm expecting though: I'm expecting nobody will really care...but that's just me lol.

Now, if you're still lost and don't know who the hell I'm talking about you can peep the video below...unless you were born like in/after 1993 in that case it really doesn't matter because you should have no idea who they are regardless lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that old man still alive, if so do he have a myspace page? Remember The Boys? Them lil "Dial My Heart" niggas, they still alive as well.....they go by THE SUNS now lol