November 14, 2007

Jay-Z Snatches Up His 10th #1 Album

Surprise, surprise! American Gangster is the #1 album in the country this week which gives the boy Hova his 10th #1. AHH reports that he sold 433,000 while Billboard and SoHH say he sold 425,000, but whatever the case is Jay is #1 with the album of the year American Gangster. I don't really wanna talk much about the other albums until I do my update tomorrow, but all I'm gonna say is I KNOW Cassidy feels stupid for saying this to SoHH back when my internet was off:



Yep, here's regretting that shit now because Chris Brown debuted at #4 so you know Cass didn't fare well lol.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

what the fuck is wrong with cassidy in the video?
how hard is it to just stand still and be interviewed... wow you know i think its really unfair that they put cassidy up against someone like jay Z.
i mean the fact that cassidy is cleary retarded just puts a lot of pressure on him to do things that he clearly is physically/mentally not up to.