November 16, 2007

Scarface's Made In Stores Dec. 4th!

Damn, I dunno HOW I let this slip by me! I mean I heard Never months ago and I saw this cover who knows how long ago, but it didn't hit me until today that his album is coming out soon. How soon, you might ask? Very soon, actually December 4th soon! This is an album I was gonna cop regardless because when a real nigga like Face comes out you already know what the deal is. Plus, I spent a good portion of my 10th grade year listening to The Fix and the rest of the years waiting for the next REAL fix (not Balls & My Words or My Homies Pt. 2...though I did like Balls & My Word...oh yeah and that Geto Boys album was dope too lol).

Anyway, here's Mr. Scarface sitting down with AHH talking about being an individual in this game, artists he brought to Def Jam, and his status in the game. Check it out:



0 comments: