November 30, 2007

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Claudia Jordan

If you've listened to all the Jamie Foxx Foxxhole Radio shit I've posted then you know who Claudia Jordan is...then again maybe not lol, but yeah she works on the show and it turns out that she's fine as hell! Then on top of that she has like 35 jobs! I mean she's a beauty pageant winner, model on Price Is Right, a model Deal Or No Deal, and been in countless magazines and TV shows. If you think I'm lying then just Google her! Well anyway that's good enough to catch my seeds so that's why she's here lol.

I was gonna post more pix, but its just so many so you can go to her Myspace or to this thread on the IC to see more pix of her fine ass (oh yeah I picked that one pic because you can kinda see her nipple through that dress lol).

Anyway, since I didn't actually post more of her pix here I'll just leave y'all with one of the videos she's been in, Joe's I Wanna Know:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Claudia Jordan. Hilarious what u wrote!!!!
Somebody's gonna get pregnant!!!! I will take that as a compliment. Oh...and u can add one more job to my resume..I just tried stand up comedy after years of my comdian friends telling me I should.... so look out for that!
take care,
Claudia J