November 10, 2007

I Know You Don't Care But... Whatever Happened To Romeo Playing For USC???

Y'all remember this or am I the only one?? Honestly, I had forgotten about it myself until I went on ESPN.com tonight and saw "Hold the Mayo: Mercer spoils debut of USC frosh" first on the top stories list (BTW what's a frosh??). Now, I clicked it to see how much O.J. Mayo scored, but as soon as I got to the boxscores I thought to see if Romeo was on there. Guess what?? No where to be found!

Then I thought maybe they only listed the players who played in the game (since I only saw 9 players listed for the Trojans) so I went to USC.edu to investigate and found the full roster of 15 in which Romeo STILL wasn't a part of. I dunno, maybe he does go to USC, but one thing is for sure: he aint make the team lol.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

err uhh, i hope u were kiddin... but in case you weren't "frosh" is a word writers use to describe a freshman when they're (the writer i mean)trying to come off as cool. Dickie V doesn't say it, nor do the real ESPN talent, but I bet the nobody;s use it... and if Walt Frazier could find any way in the world to use it... he damn well wud

Fiyah said...

i swear i never heard that word in my life lol. then again i dont like/watch college sports so thats probably why.

Anonymous said...

i sworn i heard this shit too.....oh thats right maybe its postponed due to him and his dad making history