November 17, 2007

And The Winner Is... By Callvin aka New Jersey

Before I start I just wanted to announce that tomorrow is the official INN Day! After I get off work (and maybe take a nap lol) I'm just gonna go hard with some of the ig'nant ass shit I've been collecting over the past week. Anyway, let's get back to the REAL reason we're gather here today--Mr. Trenton, New Jersey himself Callvin! Now, as you might know we had a bet on the Cowboys/Giants game last week (and we all know who got the best of who lol) so what I have here is a passionate letter of why the Cowboys own the Giants written by the swinger himself, check it out, love it, I did ;-) (Yo Jers, I made some minor edits, but you'll love it lol):

Ok First and foremost I am a tired and true NEW YORK GIANTS FAN (and when I say New York Giants… I am not talking bout Willie Mays and Bobby Thomson. I’m talking about LT ***and when I say LT i mean L mothafuckin T*** and Mark Bavaro) but I digress…

Traditionally THE NEW YORK GIANTS are a stellar and solid football team. And to tell the truth, that is pretty much true again this year Blah, blah blah... (fuck you Tiki, fuck you ni@@a..you fuckin f*g…Hey you tell me...walks like a f*g … talks like a, DEFINITELY talks like a f*g…Hmmm…wutchu’ got???) but I digress… this year for some reason the Giants’ normally smooth and easy rugged ride to the playoffs has been offset and untracked by a tremendously rocky roaded DETOUR called THE DALLAS COWBOYS.

These DALLAS COWBOYS I speak of, are the obvious class of the NFC and have proven so by beating the Giants twice “*^%#$$$*”, have a star studded roster including (and not limited to!!!): Terrell Owens, one of is the most physical wide receivers in NFL history (save for sayyy Michael Irvin…who just so happens to also be a Hall of Fame Dallas Cowboy). The Cowboys are lead by quarterback Tony Romo, who amazingly enough managed to go UNDRAFTED though is headed to his 2nd straight Pro Bowl. Tight End Derrick Witten, who alternates with Jeremy Shockey (New York Giants) as the NFC’s Pro Bowl tight ends, is having another wonderful season. Julius Jones…uhhh…ok moving on… and Marion Barber, the great Minnesota running back who also teamed with New England’s Laurence Maroney) is are doing his their thing this year I must say. Roy Williams (is still getting beat) is still the NFC’s NFL's hardest hitting safety (Well maybe a close 2nd to Brain Dawkins) but hey this is Dallas’ Week… Roy Williams #1.

There are a host of other fine athletes (none better than T.O.) that come together to make up this talented and Dominant team that is no doubt headed for the Super Bowl. Now the AFC looks pretty damn tough. But you know what they say…”On any given Sunday…” and thank goodness for y’all, the Super Bowl aaalways happens on a Sunday!

All I can say is “Salud” and congrats. You spanked us in the heat, then you beat us in the swamp. You got this year. And you're definitely earnin’ it. Good Luck
PS I see you done “GOT” Harrison, Freeney, Dallas Clark, Kieho, even Tarik Glenn… all you need now is Matt Light, Welker, Seymore, Thomas and either Brady or Moss, because both would be too much of a tip-off as to what y’all are over there doin’!

I’m Callvin (Pronounced: Kawlvin)

Peace

myspace.com/callvincallvincallvin
Ahh man, I hope y'all enjoyed that as much as I did lol. Next up, the Washington Redskins...any takers out there???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the original poster(callvin) dosen't know thats its jason whitten not derrick whitten lol

Anonymous said...

the original poster(callvin) dosen't know thats its jason witten not derrick witten lol

Unknown said...

be glad i didnt put (hard hittin) Mark Whiten... but hey blame the Cowboys fan for missin that one... not the Giants fan! Besides he couldnt hold Shockey's son's jock strap