November 22, 2007

Styles P.'s The Ghost Story Come Up DVD Trailer

Damn, I been waitin' for this shit here! I liked when Come Up DVD dedicated that one whole DVD to Jada and basically just followed him around all day and since then I couldn't wait for them to do it again (that shit was hilarious!) so when I heard SP was gonna do one I knew I HAD to hop on it (no homo lol). Anyway, check out the trailer for SP's Come Up:


Shit looks like it'll be just as good as Jada's. Its weird though because all these niggas do is chill, smoke weed, rap, and go to the juice bar, but the shit is so entertaining and you never know what kinda random shit is gonna be said or done (ex. them niggas working out on the street corner in the trailer lol). Damn, as SOON as this shit comes up on my download site I'm all in...fuck it I'm gonna go check right the hell now!

0 comments: