November 17, 2007

INN: Broward County

, vNow, as many of you know I'm from Fort Lauderdale, Florida which is in Broward County and we have ignorant ass niggas just like everywhere else so this last post is gonna be all Broward people and our ig'nant ass videos lol. I'm gonna show y'all our music, our dances, our fights, and just all the crazy lookin' shit I could find on Youtube lol

First up we have the fights since I know that's what everybody wanna see anyway lol:

This shit here is literally 2 minutes away from my house...probably less lol:

I dunno what the hell is going on here I just know the fat check tried to charge dude and ended up on the ground lol:

This is somewhere in Deepside, who knows, but its ignorant as hell regardless lol

This one here is actually my high school Blanche Ely High lol.

This shit is Ely again, but on Haitian Day '07...just think, this is AFTER they cleaned up the school lol.

---------------------------------------
Aight, next up is the some music and dance (keep in mind this is NOT the good stuff like Smiley and Ariginal lol).

Okay, so this is the BallinAssBenn's Show which usually comes on like channel 76 at random times...its pretty much the same idea behind underground radio lol

Somebody should've told Young A.C. (you might have seen him losing in the this year on BET's Spring Bling...but probably not lol) and the rest of these dudes that the camera wasn't facing that way lol. And who knows why homie is smoking while holding a baby, but to each his own lol. Abraham The Jeweler looks like he has Downs Syndrome, but he's in the Flea Market right across the street from me so he's cool lol. My uncle actually took me and my brother to Dale's Tires to put some 20's on his Jag years ago before he got locked up...and when having just 20's was cool lol. J&L Liquor Store...hell everybody knows J&L, but PLEASE don't make a reality show for real! lol.

Here's local rapper Lyrikill with the video for his song I Love My Hooptee.

This is Lyrikill tryna get his promotion on one day on channel 7 news lol.

---------------------------------------
Of course like most cities Lauderdale has its own dances! Back in the 90's it used to be the City Boy, but now-a-days (or at least when I was in high school lol) nigga Bop. Check it out...


---------------------------------------
This is stupid and really makes Sistrunk look lame...then again I guess it is best (and alot safer lol) to just record Sistrunk from the park and not from inside any of those apartments or down any of those streets lol.

WARNING, WARNING!!! This shit is EXTREMELY ignorant!!!

---------------------------------------
This here is just a summary of some of the ig'nant shit you've just witnessed, enjoy lol:

I hope you guys enjoyed my city, now that's Ig'nant Nigga News at its finest! LMAO!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.......