November 17, 2007

INN: Riskay - Smell Yo Dick

INN Day is here and I'm gonna jump things off by posting a song I found on AHH's Ill Community last Sunday and didn't wanna post immediately after the news of Dr. Donda West passing. The ig'nant ass song I'm referring to is called Smell Yo Dick by Bartow, Florida's (wherever the hell that is) own Riskay. Check this foolishness out:



LMAO!!!
WTF is the world coming to?? This shit is so wack, corny, and ignorant that I don't know what to say... wait a minute, yes I do: if Hip-Hop aint dead, it sure as hell doesn't live in the South (sorry Luda)! I mean seriously, "let me smell yo dick"???? Is that all her untalented mind could come up with??

Then the fact that they have some random street corner singer on there trying to make this shit sound listenable only adds insult to injury...or rather injury to death or some shit like that. I dunno, whichever is worse because this shit sounds terrible.

One of the saddest parts about this is that there is actually some young dumbass girls somewhere (more than likely on the fast lane to teenage pregnancy... at least twice) thinks this shit is a good song to listen to and is empowering. Makes me sad for my daughter.

Anyway, just to take the ignorance of this shit to the next level for INN Day I did some web-surfing and found a Sims 2 video for this song! Real classy stuff people, check it out:

0 comments: