November 30, 2007

Random News Shit

Mannie Fresh’s Sister Shot And Killed

Man this is SO tough! All I can say is R.I.P.

Akon Charged With Throwing Fan Offstage

Really?? Wow! That shit was in like June, and I thought we all agreed that was aprart of the show?? lol.

Woman takes out ad to sell breast milk

This shit is gross! 100 oz.'s?? Most of that shit is probably spoiled as hell lmao.

Runaway teacher faces federal court hearing

If you're gonna flee with a 13 year-old boy, make sure its a smart one! Seriously because after a week what does this nigga do? Call home and ask for money! What a dumbass! Not only is she going to jail for kidnapping, but for kidnapping a retarded kid! Then again, how the hell did they run out of money so fast?? They were only gone for a week, did she not plan this shit out?? But still, this fool was on the run and he called his house! LMAO!!!

Damn, it seems like majority of females can't pick the right man no matter dude's age lmao.

Religious boy dies after refusing blood transfusion

Damn, this is sad, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm not gonna clown him for sticking with his religion so moving right along...

More Than a White Lie: People lie once or twice daily. Here’s why we lie.

I didn't really need a medical study to know this shit. I mean we could've spent this time and money on HIV/AIDS research and cures so after I tell the lies I don't have to worry about being sick for the rest of my life! lmao.

As D.L. Hughley would say, "fuck y'all, that's funny!" lol.

0 comments: