November 30, 2007

Reaction To 50 Cent On Cribs

Aight so I just finished watching 50 on MTV Cribs and I must say that place is 100% ill! Fif has every right to call that shit the East Coast Playboy Mansion because it pretty much is...well until he sells it at least lol. Anyway, everything about this place is ill from his bed room to his kitchen, to his studio, to the Gucci room...everything! This only makes me more positive that I'd sign with G-Unit if given the opportunity because you just can't beat this shit lol.

The best part about sick ass homes like this is that I can see stuff that I one day want in my crib so if MTV drops by I won't be stuck looking like Lumidee...or even worse, the Young Bloodz (which is easily the worst crib ever shown lol). This house is definitely gonna be an inspiration for me...hell if I do it big enough I can cop that Donald Trump crib in Palm Beach and turn it into the Dirty South Playboy Mansion! Now that would be ill! Speaking of dirty South, anyone else notice Young Buck wasn't around?? Interesting lol.

Anyway, here's the bonus footage from 50's house that didn't make the show like his green room so he doesn't have to leave his house to shoot a green scene clip...how ill is that??:



The best part is when he shows the Source Award and says they went out of business because they aggravated Eminem which is pretty much 100% true lol. I mean they are really still in business, but no one cares about them now and its mainly because of Benzino tryna call out Em and getting his ass ate lyrically. Shame lol.

Here's another one of my favorite Cribs which belongs to Dallas Austin. Everything about this house is totally sick! Honestly, if I had a choice I'd rather have Dallas' house over 50's, but hell you can't really lose either way can you??

P.S.: Living in a house like that is the ONLY way I'd move to Georgia baby sorry (she knows who I'm talking to lol).

0 comments: