November 30, 2007

We Got Our Popcorn! Plus The Boston Massacre!

Well I actually got to see some of the game, but the quality of the picture I was looking at was so bad that it really didn't matter lol. I mainly used it for sound and just kept track of what was going on on NFL.com and ESPN.com. It seemed like a great game, what do y'all think?? I knew you'd agree lol.

Anyway, if Farve never got hurt this would've been a straight blow out! I aint gon' lie, Aaron Rodger had me scared for a minute lol. The shit I'm stuck on is that Harris pick give away! Damn T.O. you're my boy, but that shit can't happen lol. Its all good though he put in some serious work by catching for 156 yards and 1 TD (should've been two but dammit T!). Another big problem is the penalties! That shit hurt, but luckily Romo was able to dig us out of some pretty big holes.

The most important thing about this is that we won so we'll more than likely have home field advantage throughout the playoffs. That might not mean shit, but the way the rest of the NFC is playing I'm not worried about them at all especially the way Chicago ran through the playoffs last year. I think we have a good chance to make some noise this year in the playoffs BUT I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Next week, the 6-5 Detroit Lions! Sounds like another stat stuffer to me!

Oh yeah, did anyone else see the final score on that Celts/Knicks game?? WOOW! All I know is I flipped it on TNT and saw 83-39 in the 3rd quarter! Obviously that was the final (it actually ended up being (104-59) but that was some crazy ass shit, and the reason the Knicks were on national television is beyond me lol. Besides that thorough ass whuppin', I see Malik Rose (when the last time you heard that name?? lol) is back in the league...I really don't know what happened to that nigga, but at least he's back lol.

0 comments: