November 09, 2007

Fiyah Vs. New Jersey

Aight y'all my man Jersey wanna bet me that the NY Football Giants will beat the 7-1 Dallas Cowboys this Sunday at 4:15pm. I dunno what we could bet but it doesn't really matter because I KNOW Terrell Eldorado Owens and the 'Boys will take care of business and you can see why HERE. Holla at me Jersey!

**UPDATE**

Okay, the bet is set as far as I'm concerned and here is what we came up with: if they Giants win, Jersey gets to write to blogs about whatever he wants but when if the Cowboys win he has to write a blog about how the Cowboys own the Giants this year lol.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If We Lose I cant post on ur site for however long u want me not to, i wont post anonymous or anything. IF we win i get to write my own article on your blog...and you already know How its gonna go!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

1 question, do u play madden and if so do u play online?

Fiyah said...

naw i aint play Madden since like 02 that shit got too hard for me lol.

Unknown said...

err uhh is it a bet O' wut?????????

Fiyah said...

man u need to check your myspace i wrote you back like 3 minutes after u wrote me lol.