November 17, 2007

Kanye West Medley By David Sides

I wasn't gonna post anything else before tomorrow's INN Day, but that was until I came across this on Youtube minutes ago. It's the #1 featured video (who the fuck knows how you accomplish this, its usually just random ass uninteresting shit...and most importantly NOT one of my vides!) if this guy David Sides (who you see in the pic above). Anyway, dude is nice and, as it says in the title, he does a medley of Kanye songs...check it out:


This shit is CRAZY! I thought I had really stumbled upon something great until I saw he already had well over 15,000 subscribers on Youtube, a T-Pain medley that already had over 1.4 million views, and a Myspace page with nearly 450,000 views. That's crazy! Welp I'm guessing if Kanye ever comes back to music David Sides will be on a world tour at least once in his life. Good shit, thank goodness for true talent!

0 comments: