November 14, 2007

Soulja Boy Career Countdown Pt. 10: Halloween Freestyle

Damn, I actually forgot about dude until I went on Bossip for pics today and found this lame ass nigga's video of him pissing off the balcony at some low-rate hotel motel. I aint posting that homo shit here (yeah its EXTREMELY homo to videotape or even be around a dude with his meat out in your presence), but I will post this wack ass "freestyle" that he talks about in the video:


LMAO!!!
Damn man if he isn't the worst thing to ever pick up a mic I dunno who is. If you ask me, the career countdown is over (and has been for awhile) because Crank That is played out, Soulja Girl aint doing shit, and nobody is checking for him, (all that aside from him being talent-less) BUT I'll be nice and say he has one minute left of his standard 15 minutes of fame left then its all Macarena status from there lol.

Shout out to DJ! LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*In my Ron Simmons voice*,"DAMN!"

Anonymous said...

Soulja boy tell em man this rap was really dookie

Tryna rap hard, kill yourself because you fooled me

Nall was just lying couldn't fool me with this bullshit

Soulja Boy tell em man your career was over real quicc

BIOTCH