November 20, 2007

Mike Jones - Crunch-N-Munch

Just listen:



I'm not gonna say it, but y'all niggas should already know how I feel about this shit and I'm sure we're all on the same page lol.

Anyway, I totally forgot but Mike's album American Dream drops today. Yeah I know you don't care, but I'm just shocked by the lack of support he's...what am I saying?? No I'm not! I knew whenever he dropped another album it wouldn't do shit because its usually hard to build a career off of a gimmick lol. Anyway, I actually wrote about his album being pushed back to this day, last month, but here's the video that reminded me of the whole thing:


Damn, I kinda feel bad for him because I think he actually has a good story, he just made the fatal mistake of being a gimmick...plus his lack of skills isn't helping the cause at all lol.

0 comments: