November 10, 2007

I'm "Hating" On Chamillionaire???

Wassup y'all? I was just sitting here minding my own when an email comes through the sidekick saying I have a new comment on I Know You Don't Care But... Chamillionaire & Paul Wall Made Up so I check it out and this is what it said:

Why the hell are you hating on cham for? I tell ya, the world has nothing but haters in it and the guy that posted this shit is definitely a hater. If you aint doing the same then that should be motivation enough for you to do something. I am not saying that you are not worthy of it but stopping knocking each other for the things that they are working for. Get a life or try to build it one.
This nigga can't be serious, right?? How am I "hating" on Cham?? Nobody really cares if they made up which is why nobody is really talking about it. Even SoHH.com didn't report it and they post all kinds of foolishness and call it news lol. Besides all that, I think the people have spoken with their response to every single he's had, outside of Ridin...that's not even to mention his latest album.

All I was saying was that Chamillionaire has a platinum album and a fuckin' Grammy and he's on BET's College Tour. What other platinum, Grammy Award winner do you know on BET's College Tour??? If anything, Cham is hating on his-damn-self by having such a huge 2006 and doing tour dates for 2,000 people in 2007 lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao and lmao at the blog below