January 11, 2008

Is Roc-A-Fella Officially Over??

I've been putting this Beanie Sigel and Freeway shit to the back because I just didn't wanna deal with it honestly. I'm a huge Roc-A-Fella fans so I'd hate to seem them divided up anymore than they already are. Anyway, I finally listened to all those Shade 45 interviews with DJ Whoo-Kid ("that shit kazy" lol) and its not only Beans and Free who aren't happy, but you got Peedi Crakk and Young Chris who don't feel squared off either, so I gotta ask: is Roc-A-Fella officially over?? I mean it took a huge hit back with the split up back in '04, but now its like this shit is in ruins.

If I had to guess I'd say yes because you can't have an army with a bunch of unhappy soldiers. To add insult to injury with Beans, he got his probation extended and has to live the next 6 months in a halfway house. Plus, with the amounts of money the Roc is bringing in there's NO reason why everybody over there isn't eating. And if everyone isn't eating then, then there's NO way they are going to now that Jay has left Def Jam. This shit is crazy like Sige said. Roc-A-Fella is over. Sad.

0 comments: