February 06, 2008

How Wack Is This??

I don't know what, but something made me put it on BET a few minutes ago. This hardly ever happens anymore, but I did so fuck it lol. Anyway, after Missy's new video went off they went straight to a video by some kid named Johnté. Yo, I haven't seen a video this cheap ON TV since the days of Uncut lol. Oh yeah and the song was wack too (lol), check this shit out:


The low quality of YouTube actually does this video justice, but on the big screen this shit looks shitty as fuck lol. I have idea whose dick he sucked or exec he's related to but whatever the case I still don't know how he got this shit on the air. I couldn't even find a Myspace page for this nigga. Who doesn't have a Myspace??? Only the lamest of the lame don't have Myspace pages... or the poorest of rappers lol.

I don't know, maybe its just me but I have a feeling this small run will be the last we hear of from Johnté lol.

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

All the shit he's talking about niggas stopped caring about like last year. See-through Nikes? Red Monkeys? A-Town Stomp? Lil Jon? Come on, dude.