February 06, 2008

Heat Agree To Trade Shaq To Suns!!!

I was just watching Mike And Mike and they said the Heat agreed to send Shaq to the Suns for Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks pending a physical and league approval like I warned yesterday. I can't believe the Heat did this, but I guess its a move for the future so when Shawn Marion leaves in the offseason it frees up cap room for free agent signings and they'll obviously have a lottery draft pick in June. More importantly they need to fix this roster up so D-Wade doesn't leave in free agency after next season. I just don't see how this trade helps the Suns at all.

As of 9:32 am ESPN still hasn't posted it on their website (and neither has NBA.com or Fox Sports.com), but I'll take Greeny and Golic's word for it. Plus, it scrolled at the bottom as "breaking news" lol.

0 comments: