April 17, 2008

Stop Playin' & Send This Man To Dallas!

As a devoted Cowboys fan, I'm a strong believer in whenever a player acts out and calls for a trade (or just became a free agent) that they're secretly saying 'Jerry Jones, come rescue me.' I pray this is the case with Chad Johnson.

According to this Cowboys' fan blog, back in March Ocho Cinco said the following on the Best Damn Sports Show Period:

"If I end up in Dallas, I would just look at which finger I'm gonna put it on. That's it. Ain't no ifs, ands or buts about it."

And when asked about how he and T.O. would be able to co-exist he said:

"It's gonna work," Johnson said. "T.J. (Houshmandzadeh) and Chad Johnson are no different than '81' and '85' because T.J. is a No. 1 receiver. We just happen to be two No. 1 receivers on the same team at the same time. It's no different."

I completely agree Chad! Anyway, on top of that he said he wanted to be traded before the draft just yesterday. How about instead of drafting some lame college receiver with our 2nd 1st round pick or waiting around for Terry Glenn again, we send either (or both lol) to Cincy for Chad?? That would be great, wouldn't it?? A man can dream can't he? lol.

0 comments: