February 01, 2008

All 6 Pairs Of Air Jordan XX3

I need to stop looking at these shoes because the more I do the more I want them lol. And I don't just want one pair, nope I want all 6! Unfortunately the only place in Florida selling them is The Show Gallery in Miami, but it don't matter I'm broke anyway lol. Anyway, here's more pics of each pair, their release dates, and price:

Note: You can find more pics of each pair by clicking on that specific shoe.

Black/Metallic Silver-Varsity Red
Release Date: 2/23/08
Price: $185


White/Titanium-University Blue
Release Date:1/25/08
Price: $230

White/Stealth/Black
Release Date: 4/5/08
Price: $185
White/Varsity Red
Release Date: July-September '08
Price: ???

White/Black-Varsity Red
Release Date: 2/16/08
Price: $185

White/Midnight Navy-Metallic Silver
Release Date: July '08
Price: ???

0 comments: