February 01, 2008

Young Buck Is Still On G-Unit But For How Much Longer??

Damn, just when I think I'm onto something first, I got to SoHH and they JUST put up the same shit! lol. Its all good though because I do my shit my own way anyway so Its all good.

Anyway, I just got home from getting put back in the game by my barber and when I go to YouTube I see a video at the top with Buck so I click it and he's looking more and more like he's gonna leave or get dropped from G-Unit by the second. Check out the video:


First of I just wanna shout out to "My Daddy's Bar-B-Que" because the best name for a business I've heard in awhile lol. Back to Buck, who y'all think he gonna do that song with?? At first I thought it would be someone like Game or Ja, but after seeing the SoHH story I'm thinking maybe its Lil Wayne?? I thought he hated that nigga, but whatever lol. Well we'll see how that goes, but I think we can stop the Buck re-signing with Cash Money rumors after this video. Besides, I think Buck is a little smarter than that lol.

Now, I must say that I have NO problem with Young Buck doing his own thing and he's his own artist and businessman because if I recall 50 Cent said he wasn't gonna be doing anything for the G-Unit members after they created their own names a couple years ago. Obviously Buck is a bigger name and more independent than Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo right now so they need 50 more than he does.

The last thing is that G-Unit just released a free mixtape called Return of the Bodysnatchers Vol. 1 on Thisis50.com and guess what?? Buck ain't on the cover! You don't say?? lol.

0 comments: