March 31, 2008

Aww Lawd, My Baby Is GONE!

Damn, I wasn't gonna say nothing, but Flav is fuckin' up this season! He basically got rid of all the fine women including: Myammee, Rayna (didn't like her attitude but she had body), St. Lewis, Bunz (sometimes), Myammee, Dymz (she wasn't all that cute, but her ass in those white pants on the first episode was a thing of beauty!), Myammee one more time, and now Prancer. Prancer was flat chested as fuck, but she was so cute to me and she had a real nice ass. No matter though because now she's gone and the only good looking girl from the original cast is Seezins. Damn you Flav!

Okay, lets me honest, there wasn't too many fine girls on here this season to start with, but Flav did a good job getting rid of them (mainly my boo Myammee). Now all we got is Thing 1, Thing 2, Sinceer, Hotlanta, 2 kinda fine new girls, 1 aight new girl, and 1 ugly new girl. Sucks ass! Not to mention that the show instantly got boring when Shy left lol. I didn't really like her because she was trying WAYYY too hard to be funny, but I guess I underestimated her appeal because tonight's episode was so lame...and that was even before they kicked off my other boo Prancer.

I dunno, I might check it out here and there, but I'm not really feeling the new girls (VH1, step your fake reality game up!) and outside of Seezins all the fine girls are gone. And no offense to Seezins, but she's not enough to make me keep watching. Couple that with the lamery of the show's new direction with the 4 new girls and that equals one lost viewership...yours truly lol.

Aight I'm out, I'm gonna go Google Myammee lol.

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Maaaan, all of these broads boarder on mediocre to "No. Just no." I don't even know how Thing 1 & 2 and the chick with the big forehead got in. Honestly, I think Flav's people picked a bunch of 5's and 6's so that way once the shows over, they can't go off and get famous. It's kind of weird that they got rid of all of the attractive ones.