March 27, 2008

T.I. Addresses His Public

I'm not gonna say any names, but I know somebody who's probably gonna hit herself with a 2 finger split when she sees this video lol. Yep, I can see it now...I wonder if she'd let me join?? Oh well, check out the video lol:


Okay, so now we know T.I. won't be going to prison until at least this time next year so my question is this: is he still gonna be under house arrest while he's doing the first 1,000 of his community service hours?? Anybody that can answer that for me holla.

Oh yeah and all you die-heart T.I. fans better go to this video on YouTube and defend your boy because there seems to be an overwhelming bunch that are calling him a snitch because of his extra reduced sentence. I have no opinion either way, but just thought I'd throw that out there lol.

0 comments: