March 27, 2008

T.I. Only Gets A Year!

Damn, I'm here at work bored, wasting time when I go to SoHH and I scrolled past the Atlanta blog and saw that that nigga T.I. just got a helluva deal especially for the shit his ass was facing. Word on the streets (aka the Associated Press lol) is that Tip is gonna agree to a plea deal today that will have him servicing 1,500 hours of community service and a mere 12 months in prison! Yes nigga, that's one year!

How crazy is that?! I thought that nigga was gonna get at least 5 pieces, but he got some real deal lawyers fighting for him. Maybe he borrowed 50's coveted Jew-Unit lol. Aight well that's good news for Hip-Hop, but terrible news for the next dude that gets knocked for this same shit because they're putting that dude under the jail lol.

----------------------

For the most part people seem to be happy T.I. got such a great deal, but check out this response from someone who doesn't see this as great news:
SAINT says...

You are congratulating this man on beating the legal system? You got some nerve. This fool bought guns illegally! I bet if one of them guns hit someone you love, you would think differently. Walk in the court room with a smile on his face? Please this dude needs to walk in the court room with his head down in shame. Another case of the evils of money...
Very interesting and I can't lie, I agree. Oh well too late now lol.

Source

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

KING OF THE SOUTH.