March 20, 2008

Random News Shit



1) 2 boys accused of trying to rob 2 workers inside PSL police station

Just go 'head and lock these niggas up now because they ain't shit already so save them the embarrassment of another lame robbery attempt later in life lol.

2) Heartbroken man puts his entire life up for bid online

Damn, I'd hate to see what this man is gonna do if his parents die before him lol.

3) College financial aid for predators riles some

So all I gotta do is rape some children to get the Pell Grant again?? Them niggas haven't given me shit since Spring '06 because me and my mom "make too much money." That's a joke if I ever heard one lol.

4) Rare mummified dinosaur uncovered

All I wanna know is who and/or what mummified the dinosaur??? lol.

5) Boyfriend of woman stuck to toilet charged

Damn, why are they charging him?? She obviously wasn't the only mentally challenged person in the trailer lol.

6) The worst, most humiliating baby names

This isn't necessarily news, but it sure is funny! Especially some naming their child Ima Whore lol.

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

1) Those niggas I.Q.s had to be dramtically low to pull some shit like that. I feel like I'm getting dumber trying to comprehend this shit.

2) How wonderful was the vagina for someone to sell everything they learned. It's even worse that his friends are encouraging him to do this.

3) I'm about to go molest some kids now.

4) Them saying "mummified" might throw a few people off.

5) . . . No comment.

6) I think I'm gonna name my son Ghoul Nipple now.