March 25, 2008

DJ Green Lantern TV - Pre-Game Pt. 4



I wonder if that shit at the end was that new track they were talking about. If so, that shit sounds dope! Damn, I gotta go research when the fuck that new Busta is dropping now. I hope he doesn't save it till Christmas and have to go up against 92 other niggas in that same month like so many labels like to do in a usually poor attempt to capitalize off of Jesus' birthday. Makes me sad for my daughter lol.

In other Green Lantern news, he produced a whole soundtrack for the new GTA IV that's dropping April 29th! Its the first time one person has produced all the tracks that'll play on one of the radio stations so this shit is big. But who cares if that nigga is on it or not that game is gonna be fuckin' incredible! I can't wait!!

Oh yeah and SMH at T-Pain actually trying to sing live knowing damn well he can't lol.

0 comments: