March 20, 2008

Blackout 2???

Hey I guess that Broken Language track really did mean Red & Meth were working on a new album because according to SoHH they are! They say its supposed to drop in the summer, but my only question is on what label?? They were obviously both on Def Jam when the first once dropped, but I don't think either are too happy with their recording home now so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. [FULL STORY]

I remember I used to have the original Blackout! album back in 2000 until I let my cousin's "friend" borrow it and never saw it or him again lol. Damn, that just reminds me how dirty my cousins used to do me because I really liked that damn album! Plus, it used to have that cool black/clear case. Man that shit was ill! Okay, back to reality, I'm out lol.

0 comments: