March 20, 2008

Eminem Scared To Get On A Track With Lil Wayne??

That's what everybody's favorite addict said in the video below lol. I'll save you some time so you don't have to watch this boring ass shit and tell you he starts to talk about Em at 4:05.


First off I wanna clarify that he wasn't actually dissing Eminem and very well might have been joking, but just in case I wanna take the time out to explain to Wayne why Em might not have wanted to do his track.

Eminem is one of the greatest MCs of all-time, he's rapped alongside lyrical heavy weights such as Jay-Z, Jadakiss, Redman, Method Man, Busta Rhymes, The Game, Royce Da 5'9", Obie Trice, Sticky Fingaz, T.I., and of course 2Pac and the Notorious B.I.G. posthumously so why on Earth even entertain the thought of him not doing your record because he is "scared"??? Some would say its because of the drugs, some would say because you're just stupid, but I say...okay I'd probably say that shit too lol. Anyway, I got 3 options as to why Em was too "busy" to do your record:

1) The shit was wack - Now, I know Em has jumped on his fair share of wack records in the recent past (i.e. Smack That & Touchdown), but maybe the shit you sent him was even worse. Maybe you spit some coked up, auto-tuned verse filled with wack lines and made little to no sense and Em deleted it after having a good laugh at it with Dr. Dre in the studio. Hey, it could happen lol.

2) You couldn't afford it - You also say you demand $60,000 for a verse, correct? Well if you want $60,000 for one of your mediocre verses than how much do you think Em would want for one of his??? Exactly lol. And yes I know you're rich, bling bling playboy, yeah I know all that BUT its safe to say you're not as rich as Eminem. I'm just saying lol.

3) He's gonna try to make a come back...with good music - This goes back to #1 and also your inability to be consistent. Eminem probably wants to make a comeback with all classic material so why would he run the risk of letting you ruin it for him like you did for Kanye and Jay-Z??

I could probably keep going, but those stuck out the most to me lol. DOn't ask me why I wrote all this either. I dunno maybe all the Fuck Lil Wayne views made me wanna shake things up a little more with the world's dumbest rap fan's favorite rapper (with respect to Soulja Boy and Gucci Mane of course lol).

1 comments:

Daniel Stevenson said...

this muthaphukker had to be high doing ths interview and who in the world gives a fuck about the carter 3