March 21, 2008

More Notoriously Bad Casting??

If you remember just 2 weeks ago today I made the original Notoriously Bad Casting post about Papa Doc playing 2Pac and Angela Bassett playing Big's mom in his biopic. You might also recall me joking that they'd get Jada Pickett to play Lil Kim, but I was way off and they got former 3LW member Naturi Naughton (you might remember her more for getting a piece of KFC original recipe thrown at her by the one with a lisp back in 2002 lol).

I actually don't think it was THAT bad of a casting job looks wise (before Kim turned into the chubby Asian woman you see above lol), but this chick does NOT have what it takes to play Lil Kim. Could you see her in the movie doing Kim's verses on Player's Anthem or Get Money??? And that's not even to mention anything from Hardcore lol. That shit wouldn't be believable at all, sorta like Kevin Federline as a rapper lol. I guess we'll have to wait and see, but this movie is looking more an more like a disaster the more they cast the characters.

On another Naturi note, I have loved this girl since 3LW's first song No More came out! While everybody was diggin' on the Spanish chick and overlooking the one with the gap and lisp, I was always checking for the sexy dark girl in the back. I was 14 at the time, of course, but I knew beauty. Basically, I said all that to say this: I have GOT to find a way to incorporate her into Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant!

0 comments: