March 25, 2008

G-Unit Gangsta Grillz Coming Soon!

That's right! 50 Cent and G-Unit have finally gotten together with DJ Drama and making their first Gangsta Grillz mixtape. Damn, FIf is really trying to get this G-Unit machine back moving on some 03-04 shit. Can't be mad at him for that because he was in danger of falling off for a minute lol. [FULL STORY]

Anyway, I can't wait and unless Joey B. is putting out a Mood Muzik 4 later this year, I'm predicted that this shit will be the mixtape of the year. We already know how G-Unit gets down on the mixtape shit and the same shit for Drama so if you put the 2 together then something incredible is bound to happen. I hope so at least.

No release date has been set so far, but if I had to guess I'd say its dropping some time around June 24th when The Game's album is dropping lol. You don't think 50 would pass up that kinda opportunity again do you?? I thinks not lol.

0 comments: