March 24, 2008

Suge Knight's Unfinished Business??

Look, I don't know if this shit is serious or not but the shit look like a joke to me. I mean seriously, who in the fuck would want to sign with Suge Knight??? That's like the worst shit you could do with your career (or lack there of lol). Whatever peep the trailer for his so-called reality show if you didn't peep that special Saturday night edition of the Rumors.


I'm just lost, I really don't know if this is real or just a joke lol. I hope its a joke because if not I'm gonna have to go back and put this under INN.

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

From the looks of this video, you're in denial for a reason. Somebody needs to tell niggas that beating up defenseless white people doesn't make you look like a g anymore. Oh, and that was funny when the dude with the glasses and the braids ran out the room when dude jumped up.