March 22, 2008

INN: Teacher Fight & Cracky Kids



KC teen charged after son, two other toddlers eat cocaine

I was gonna put both of these in Random News Shit, but they were just a bit too ig'nant for that shit lol. Anyway, first off is this crazy bitch that left her kid and some others in a cracky home. As funny as this shit is its actually pretty embarrassing, but I guess that's why its in Ignorant Nigga News lol. I can't even say enough about this so I'm just gonna move on.

Teachers brawl in school hallway

Now, this shit here I would have PAID to see! All my Ely High friends that come here probably remember an incident back in like '02 when Spanish teacher Sr. Brown beat a student's ass, but I'm sure that happens from time to time everywhere. Two teachers fighting NEVER happens. Well, I'm sure it has before, but I've never heard of it at least lol. This shit is just a damn shame, but I dunno what's worse: them fighting AT SCHOOL, or that man they talked to not getting Steve Harvey's memo that once you hit 30 you need to cut off your braids lol.

0 comments: