March 22, 2008

Random News Shit



1) Story behind the story: The Clinton myth

Okay, I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this lol. The only reason she's still in the race is basically because her last name is Clinton. If Obama was well over 100 delegates behind this late in the game they would've sent in that nigga's withdrawal for him lol.

Which brings me to my next point: this proportional delegate thing has got to stop! That is the most retarded shit ever, I swear lol.

2) JetBlue Plans to Charge for Extra Legroom

This just has "back fire" written all over it lol.

3) 8 'win' $276 million Powerball

Ain't that aboutabitch! How the husband gone quit his job before his wife, who actually won money?? lol.

4) Doctor: Flying eagle ray shattered boater's skull

Damn, what a terrible way to go. This is no joke either because it was a totally random act, but one thing I know is I'm gonna stay my ass on this dry land.

5) Couple arrested for 'spiritual experience'

As you can see from the video at the top these niggas were wylin' out! I don't know how you could do that. I mean damn I'm scared to even have sex on Sunday, let alone in a church lol.

0 comments: