March 30, 2008

Some Non-Album Heat From Day26

I got some new shit here for y'all from the fellas of MTB4, including a remix to Got Me Going, a beautiful song by and a song by Q about his father. Check it out:

Day26 Feat. Fat Joe & Rick Ross - Got Me Going (Remix)


Nice! Too bad they didn't really push this record because I think it could've been a pretty big hit. Well hopefully it gets some legs on its own since we're sure Atlantic nor Bad Boy will be giving it the proper push it deserves lol.

Robert - Free


Maybe its just me, but I think this record is REALLY dope. Plus, it doesn't hurt that Robert doesn't sound as much like Charlie Wilson on this record lol. Then again that's not really a bad thing, but yeah he does sound just like that nigga most of the time lol.

Qwanell - Innervisionz


I sympathize with Qwanell for his loss, but I was really about to bust out laughing when he started talking at the beginning lol. Yeah I know its wrong but fuck it I couldn't help it. I thought it was some nigga trying to do on record what Chris Brown does while dancing (aka do whatever Michael Jackson would do lol) and I forgot what who this was for a second. It turned out to be a pretty touching song though so props to Q.

0 comments: