March 30, 2008

Teyana Taylor - Google Me Video

I meant to post this the other day when I saw it on 106, but oh well fuck it lol. Anyway, it took these niggas long enough to drop this video because I posted this song back in December and its the end of March now lol.


Damn she has some fuckin' nice ass titties! Can I say that?? I dunno... oh well I've said it before and if she isn't 18 I ain't fuckin' anyway so I'm straight lol.

Aight well this is good for the kiddies out there. I think it'll be a moderate sized hit, you know something like Lil Mama's Lip Gloss. Not to bunch them together, but I think they're both on the same level appeal wise...whatever that means lol. I can't concentrate, I'm still stuck on her titties son! I'd definitely overlook her Game-esque voice to cop a feel lol.

Anyway, here's some behind the scenes shit from her video shoot for all of you out there that can't get enough of her titties music like me lol.

3 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

ahem, first and foremost, I am a Star Trak stan. Now, the song is okay, but I don't like Teyana Taylor. She has nice titties, I agree, but she's a wastegash (Urban Dictionary that). Plus, she's from Harlem, and from what I've seen, Harlem people are clowns (Chicken Noodle Soup people, Lil Mama, Cam'Ron even though he's the funniest rapper alive, and Mase). I don't see her existing after Independence Day.

Fiyah said...

im still stuck on her titties man lol.

Fiyah said...

1. wastegash

Defined as:
1) The female equivalent of a wasteman, meaning a loser i.e. waste of space.
2) A slut. A female that can be used (shagged) and then promptly discarded. A woman of easy virtue, though not necessarily a prostitute