March 19, 2008

Lupe Fiasco Feat. Nikki Jean - Hip-Hop Saved My Life

I love this song BUT where the fuck is Paris, Tokyo??? Wasn't that supposed to be the next single??? I'm pissed! Damn, they're lucky Nikki Jean is one fine muthafucka or I'd totally lose it lol. Speaking of Nikki Jean, if she damn near had an orgasm when she first saw her name on the back on Lupe's album (I still don't know why this was such a big video lol) then I wonder how she felt after shooting the video?? Hmmm... ANSWER!


That kid looks a bit too soft to be from Houston, but I guess so lol. Whatever, I just gotta find a way to get Nikki Jean pregnant! She looks like Robin Thicke's wife Paula Patton and there's NOTHING wrong with that.

3 comments:

JB-Kang said...

The "Paris, Tokyo" video is supposed to be coming out really soon. Lupe's putting out this "Hip Hop Saved My Life" vid like he did with "Dumb It Down" - a cheap video along with a nice vid ("Superstar" and now "Paris Tokyo").

http://illvibes-dmv.blogspot.com

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Hey. Hey! Back off! Nikki's mine, dude.

Fiyah said...

ayo E im willin to fight u over her bruh lol.