March 31, 2008

Idiocracy 101: Letters For Remy

I saw some shit about this lettersforremy@gmail.com shit the other day, but I just figured it was an account set up for fans to show their support and love for Remy in this trying time in her life. Wrong! The account was actually set up so you could write letters to Remy's sentencing judge in hope of getting her a reduced sentence. LMAO!!!!

Supposedly she made a bulletin or some shit on her MySpace (or at least whoever runs it did) saying: "Please write letters about how Remy and her music has positively affected you, influenced you, inspired you, etc...in hopes that the judge will be lenient in Remy's upcoming sentencing."

Okay, okay, let me get this straight. You shot someone, got convicted, and now you want me to write a letter to the judge so you can get a reduced sentence?? Nigga please! All these niggas wanna act all hard and do all this dumb shit like the system just doesn't apply to them and when the legal system makes an example out of their ass they wanna bitch and moan about it. I mean I know she got a kid and all and I feel bad for the kid, but why weren't you thinking about him when you were shooting your friend??

Now, I admit I wasn't there and wasn't really following the case, but from the shit I heard she sounded pretty guilty lol. Again, I sympathize with the situation because she has a child, but you just have to live and die by the decisions you make.

Source

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

This is so fucking stupid. Give her like three months at the most. She'll probably get out on good behavior.