March 25, 2008

Is Plies Scared Of The Game??

I didn't write about it, but I'm sure you've all heard yesterday that The Game's L.A.X. album will be dropping on June 24th. Now, I don't know how many of y'all were keeping track at home, but in Plies' Bust It Busted Baby casting called video last month he said since sophomore album Definition Of Real was dropping on June 24th. Now less than 24 hours after The Game announced his date, Plies pushes his up to June 10th! That's a 2 week cushion lol.

Now, I really don't know if Plies is scared to go head up with The Game, but who knows?? I mean its not like they're a big buzz for another Plies album out there, even after the new single with Ne-Yo. Well, at least he's pushing his album up, opposed to back like most people. Not that I would buy a Plies album anyway, I'm just saying lol.

0 comments: