March 21, 2008

Lil Mama Finally Gets A Release Date!

I was really gonna put that poll up about who's album would drop first out of Lil Mama and Yung Berg, but I totally forgot about it yesterday. Welp, no need for that now as nearly a year after coming onto the scene with Lip Gloss, Lil Mama FINALLY has a release date for her debut Voice Of The Young People due to the success of her current single Shawty Get Loose with T-Pain and Chris Brown. The date set is April 29th so hopefully that sticks for her sake. [FULL STORY]

In other news, Yung Berg was last seen bundled in a corner in the fetal position sucking his thumb and crying after the news broke lol.

2 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

I got her selling no less that 50k and no more than 75. I'm offended that she calls herself the voice of the young people when her songs so far are booty. I make a better voice for young people than her.

Fiyah said...

cant argue with that prediction lol.