March 26, 2008

Young Jeezy Saved Hibatchi's Life!

Yeah I know, shocking AND provocative lol. Anyway, this is Gilbert Arenas wrote in his blog yesterday about his suicidal thoughts being removed by the inspirational words of Jeezy:

It was just me and my car … speeding -- something that I shouldn’t be doing. Then I got that thought that I know everybody gets once in a while, I was like, “You know, what if I just ran my car into this pole right here?” I don’t know why I thought that, but I kept going with it. “Then I can jump off the road into this lake and just swim … or drown. Whichever one comes first.” It was really devastating. I was thinking, “Mannn, again?!” But I listened to Young Jeezy’s verse in “They Know” to get me past those bad thoughts … plus, I’m sane. I’m a sane person, I wouldn’t do that to myself.

All I wanna know is was Shawty Lo's verse before Jeezy's the REAL reason he wanted to drive into the pole?? I mean that shit was that bad lol. If so I'd hate to hear what Gillie would've done if he got to that ear-wrenching Lil Wayne verse lol.

Seriously though, what in the hell was in Jeezy's verse that made it seem like life was again worth living?? I admit it was a good verse, but damn it wasn't life changing or anything lol. You know what your problem is Gilbert?? You play too damn much lol.

Source

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

This is pretty damn stupid. This should have been in Ignorant Nigga News.