March 29, 2008

Eminem - Stan 2008 (Wayne)

When you blog like I blog you usually have a lot of tabs open on your Firefox and sometimes shit gets lost in there...like this picture above. If you hadn't figured it out its a play on Wayne saying Em might be scared to rap on a record with him since he never reply when it sent him a track lol.

Pretty funny shit, but check out this spoof of Eminem verse on Stan tailor made for Em's situation with Wayne written by The Admiral on the IC. Now, there is a few mistakes in here and shit that don't rhyme, but its hilarious for the most part:

Dear Wayne,

I meant to write you sooner, but I've just been busy. You said your record is dropping pretty soon, and lollipop is pretty shitty. Look I'm really flattered but you're an artist that's pretty wack. And here's and autograph for baby I wrote it on a Pistons cap.. I'm sorry that you think I scared I must have missed you, yes I did that shit intentionally just to diss you. And what's that shit that you like to sip that syrup dude, I say that shit is clowning dog come how fucking stupid are you? You have some issues Wayne I think you need some counseling. What's that shit about you and Baby meant to be together, that's like the reason we'll never do a song together. I don't think you and Juelz should ever work together, or maybe you just need to retire. I hope you get to read this letter. I just hope it reaches you in time before you drop the Carter 3. I think you be doing just fine, if you relax a little. I'm glad I inspire you, but Wayne why are you so mad? Try to understand that I just don't want to do a song. I heard this one song from you a couple of weeks that made me sick. You should get drunk and drive your car over a bridge with Baby in the trunk, then maybe you can be a legend like th kid. And in the car there should be a tape and you should apologize for the records that you do.. Sincerely your friend Bruce.

Classic!

0 comments: