July 11, 2009

The Game - I'm So Wavy (Jay-Z Diss)


Game is gonna have to come waaaaay harder than this if he's actually trying to bait Jay-Z. At least Rick Ross gave us Mafia Music when he was trying do bait 50, but this here is 1 baby step above being complete garbage.

Honestly, I could've turned it off when he said, "And with them big ass lips you got my name in your mouth I hope it taste like dick." You just can't "no homo" shit like that lol. Maybe its just me, but I expect more from a MC and diss rapper the caliber of Game. The best line in this whole shit came at the very end right before the shit went off. Like I said last night, this shit is getting old FAST.

Related:
The Game Disses Jay-Z Again
The Moment Game Has Been Waiting For All His Life
Jay-Z - Blueprint 3 Intro Freestyle