July 22, 2011

The Game - Uncle Otis (Everyone Diss)

The Game
I guess The Game got his confidence up now that he finally got a release date for The R.E.D. Album because he's dissing half the rap game. Jay-Z, Diddy, Rick Ross, Big Sean, Kreayshawn, Tyler The Creator, Frank Ocean, Wiz Khalifa, Mark Anthony, and a few others all catch disses, but go ahead and take a listen for yourself.


Do you smell that? What is that? Oh, wait, I think I know... no, I know I know that smell! That's... that's... DESPERATION!

Yo, Game GOTTA get all the way the fizzuck out of here with this bullshit, and that's coming a true fan of his. I understand his records aren't getting much spin these days and he wants to get hot again, but this ain't the way to do it. Especially when he JUST told Chris Brown to focus on himself and that "BEEF aint gettin n!ggas nowhere these days" after Chris Twitter beefed with Odd Future (and that's not to mention that came right after he told "the homie" Tyler and Frank Ocean "don't fuck it up by beefin'" and to "FOCUS niggas FOCUS"). I know the nigga is bi-polar, but damn!

I mean, I don't like Kreayshawn either, and I definitely don't agree with her (oops, I mean "her sister") using the N-word, but if I was a multi-platinum selling artist (that fell off) I'm not gonna diss her. And I'm definitely not gonna diss Odd Future, specifically Tyler The Creator. It's not that he's some super lyrical genius who could murder Game with one verse, but rather because he has the white kids on lock right now. Now I'm not about to hit you with the "only white kids buy albums" myth, but I will say that that's not exactly a group you want to alienate as your album approaches.

Basically, all Game just did was paint a huge ass red target on himself to be the laughing stock of the industry when The R.E.D. Album inevitably flops (and yes, it's gonna flop hard). Welp, see you then.