July 17, 2011

Please Tell Me Girls Aren't Really Doing This


While watching "That 70's Show" re-runs on Nick @ Nite last night, an infomercial for Snap-On Feathers hair accessories. After starring in disbelief for a few beats, I began to wonder if this was actually a new craze, or were these fools just trying to move product? I know basic ass feather earrings are a new fad for females in 2011 (and they've already been nominated for Lamest Trends in the 2011 L.A.M.E. Awards), but is this Dog The Bounty Hunter swag catching on as well?

Unfortunately (or hell, maybe fortunately), I have no way of knowing since I'm not in high school and I don't go to clubs, but if you are (in high school) or do (go to the club), please, please, please tell me these hoes aren't out here with feathers in their hair for real.

I hope not, but knowing hoes, who knows.