July 31, 2011

Random News Shit: Do I Even Have To Say It? Edition

I'm not sure why Plax would want to go back to New York, but that Rex Ryan is one helluva salesman.

Another thing I'm not sure of: Why the Jets chose to bring in Plaxico Burress instead of keep Braylon Edwards. I read the Jets thought he was a diva, but he had a pretty good year last year and Plax was in prison. I could see if you were bringing him in to be the 3rd or 4th receiver, but he's going right into the #2 spot. Sounds dangerous, but oh well, what do I know?

You know you're fucking up in life when you rush for 1,000 yards in back-to-back seasons and all you can get is a one year deal worth $3 million. And with that said, damn I wish I was fucking up in life!

3) Seahawks & Lofa Tatupu 'Mutually Part Ways'
So they're gonna give away one of their best defensive players just because? Damn, the Seahawks are like the anti-Bengals.

4) Frank Gore To End Holdout
I guess that $30,000 every missed practice is too steep a price to pay because the holdout guys are dropping like flies.

5) Olin Kreutz May Retire
I don't know much about Kreutz, but I know the Chicago Bears are pissed he got released. Whatever the front office needs to do to fix this situation they better do it ASAP.

Apparently one of the reasons Nick picked the Bills was so he could play with Shawne Merriman. Umm, maybe someone should inform him that Shawne is no longer on the PEDs.

7) Cardinals Trade Tim Hightower To Redskins
Oh, my bad, I had no idea the Cards had a plethora of serviceable running backs that made Hightower expendable.